ARCHIVE

29. April 2012

Photograph



I guess quite a lot of my lovely readers have been enjoying my photo series so i thought i might show you
some more pics that i took over the last few weeks =)

1) braids are i guess the best hair style ever for summer because they're so easy to make and hold your hair
from annoying you, especially when the weather is hot & sweaty!

2) recently we have amazing weather & sunsets...definitely worth photographing =)

3) one of my guinea pics, Daisy...isn't she just cute??

4) random things lying around our house...beautiful sunsets part 2!

5) i love love love the lipstick i boughts some time ago! love this undefinable pink-red color!

6) fruit salad with whipped cream, my current food obsession

7) i really love my lipstick ;)

8) little making-of pic from my recent shoot =) we went to the shooting location by bike. i go by bike 
basically everywhere!

9) Def Leppard. One of my music obsessions. I'm always getting into summer mood when i'm listening to 
their music because last summer, i discovered them & i have been listening to them up & down at that
time. My personal favourite album is "Hysteria". Check out this track


Hope you have a great rest of the weekend =)

-xoxo Ola 

Kommentare:

  1. I love the lipstick colour! Daisy is so adorable!

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the look of braids too! they don't really suit my face unfortunately haha. your lippie looks gorgeous!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You are beautiful! Lovely images as well. :)

    xo
    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. cool pictures! so talented photographer too! xaxa!
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great shots! Love the lip color and your guinea pig is just too cute! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. stunning photos :) love your lipstick :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love it!!! Amazing!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love this photos
    Amazing , and the colour of ur lips looks stunning

    reasphotoheaven.blogspot.com :)
    follow for follow ? let me know
    xOxO

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful pics!!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3