ARCHIVE

1. Mai 2012

Half Breed

dress - Jackpol; rings - vintage; shoes - Pimpkie; tee - New Yorker

Hello everyone!

Today is a public day in Germany, so i didn't have to go to school & had time to take some pics =)
It's getting so warm here in Germany that finally i can wear all of my favourite summer pieces!

Recently, i was experimenting a lot & discovered in how many different ways you can wear a dress..
so i choose to wear my favourite flower printed dress as a skirt & layered it with a printed tee!
I love the thin fabric of the dress so much & how the wind plays with it or the light shines through it =)

The sandals are one of my favourites...i bought them at Pimpkie and they are what i called "tall" about
a year ago...haha!

So once again, i want to excuse myself for the lack of updates & due to my exams i will be 
posting on a weekly basis only...maybe a little less :/ Thanks for staying with me!

I hope my german followers enjoy their day off and to the rest, i hope you have a wonderful
sunny day & a great rest of the week!

xoxo Ola


PS: You can find a poll on the sidebar about whether i should make a facebook page for this blog or not. Not everyone has blogger or twitter so i thought the ones could receive updates via facebook. Communication would be easier too =) Thanks for answering (it's anonymous!)


Kommentare:

  1. nice outfit ^.^ I like the shoes :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look so pretty.
    Love your dress...:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your outfit , you look stunning and the colors are amazing
    XoXo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I so adore your first shot - Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! I hope we could follow each other.

    Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful outfit, great combination!!

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful photos!

    Elle
    Www.melelle.com.au

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous! I love your style! Def following you on GFC! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting!
    XO

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lovely Girl! Amazing Look!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love how you styled this outfit.

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Awesome outfit, and photo-shoot! Love all pics! My camera is Canon EOS 570, 17-70 mm
    P.S : Check my new post!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Kiki

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. that is such a beautiful floral print on the dress :) thanks for the comment on my blog- my bf (photographer) uses a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and a Canon 70-200 2.8!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. i really LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    ur style is great and u are cool :)
    wanna follow each other pretty??
    <3


    WIN A CLUTCH ON MY BLOG!

    WIN A CLUTCH ON MY BLOG!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. perfect outfit!!! ;)

    http://priscajolanda.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. You look absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love your dress and tee together!!!! so chic!!! Fab shoes as well.

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Dziękuje za odwiedziny :)
    Stylizacja jest świetna! Lubimy takie klimaty!

    Obserwujemy :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Gorgeous photos! LOVE how you paired that floral skirt with that tee!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. you look soooo beautiful! Love the skirt :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for the feedback <3