ARCHIVE

10. August 2012

Paradise City

shorts - 3suisses; tee / wedges / headband - H&M; jewelry / belt - vintage
Paradise City - Guns'N'Roses

Hey folks!
Sorry, that my posts became a little rare recently :( You know that i always like to turn the posts into little 
photo shoots and somehow i doesn't work out recently :( So, i got this cool skirt which is made out of a really
thin fabric and it just looks stunning when the sun light shines through it!! Unfortunately the sun is covered by some
really nasty clouds lately :(

Now to my outfit - i really love 80s rock bands so i was REALLY happy when i found this nice guns'n'roses
tee at H&M which is fringed on top!!
The coral shorts are from 3suisses, a french brand! I bought them a couple of years ago & i still love them! You should absolutely check 'em out!
And what would be rock'n'roll without something fierce like this leopard wedges?! :)
A headband & some cool rings - the look is complete!

Hope you like is as much as i do :)

Btw, i'm leaving for Poland tomorrow which means, no posts for the next 2 (?) weeks.. sorry!
For my newest followers who don't know it yet - i have a lot of relatives living in Poland so i usually go there  to visit
them..but this time my parents decided to go to the beach as well! YES! Hope the weather's going to be nice so I can
take some nice pics & show you :)


xo/Ola

Kommentare:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so 70's hippie like! Just came across your page and started to follow! Hope you can follow back!
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. loving the top! followed you! check out my blog! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great look!!! girls from VOGUELE

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Saw your blog link on chictopia. I just love your outfit posts so I'm following your blog. Hope you check out my blog too. :)

    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/
    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. great outfit !!! amzaing !! blog !!! I follow you ! mfashion88.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I totally LOVE this outfit of yours! A bit hippie inspired... Loved it!


    http://who-the-fuck-is-chanel.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments :3

Please do not ask me for follow-backs, i will check your blog for sure & when i like it, i'll follow it :)