ARCHIVE

5. November 2012

Crave You

platforms - H&M; dress//overknees//bag//belt - thrifted
Crave You - Flight Facilities

Hi guys!!

This is an early-fall-post! I love to replace pants with overknee socks so much!!

I really love this pastel dress that i borrowed from my sis! It has a lovely detail on the chest & i love the thin
fabric! It is more likely that you see pastels in spring than in fall... but: always expect the unexpected! haha
I think it adds some extra freshness & makes the outfit more unique! 
I edged this cute dress up with some black accessoires & some fierce animal printed platforms!  
On a colder day, i would possibly throw on some knitted cardi over it!

Hope you're having a great start of the week! Oh and to all new followers...
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
I really appreciate you're interest & support! I'd love to meet you, just leave a link to your blog in the comment :)

-xo Ola 

Kommentare:

  1. wie hübsch das Outfit ist :)
    gefällt mir total gut ^-^
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice blog sweety! I m following you now on GFC! Hope you'll visit my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sieht toll aus! Gefällt mir richtig gut <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love that song too :) you are so model-like, and the colour of the dress suits your complexion so well!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your pics are always awesome! love them! Amazing shoes and dress!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow du hast voll schöne Fotos auf deiner Seite und ein richtig tolles Blogdesign.

    Du hast auf jedenfall eine neue Leserin gewonnen ♥
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du mir auch folgst :)

    Liebe Grüße,

    Sabrina @ http://scrambled-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. very sweet - pastel looks always match you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ach cool die Schuhe hab ich auch. Als ich gemerkt hab wie schnell die sich abnutzen, hab ich sie reduziert gleich noch mal gekauft. Der Sommer ging nicht ohne sie. Schönes Outfit!

    Liebste Grüße
    Bella
    http://ziehdirwasan.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments :3

Please do not ask me for follow-backs, i will check your blog for sure & when i like it, i'll follow it :)